Today, we will discuss the problems reported with Belkin wireless adapter on Windows 10 and 8.1 OS. There are more than 50% of Windows 8.1 and 10 users who have reported the same problem with their Belkin network adapter. Let’s check out why they are facing this problem and what the troubleshooting steps are for the same.
You might know the fact that the adapter you are currently using is no longer available on the Belkin website or listed on it but at the same time, you have the option to download and install the latest drivers for your adapter that may solve the problem.
Downloading drivers manually is a cumbersome task, so it’s better to go for downloading tool which is tested and verified by router experts. So, there is no need to worry about the data loss or security of your computer while accessing the driver updater tool. These are 100% safe.
Now, we are going to discuss the common problems which users are facing with their Belkin wireless adapter.
- Belkin wireless adapter not working on windows 10, 8 and 7: Though this problem occurs on different OS but the solution for all the OS is same and you can apply the same steps for any OS.
- Belkin adapter not connecting: A large number of users are getting problem in connecting their adapter to the internet. This is mostly caused due to driver problem but can be fixed easily.
- Belkin wireless adapter code 10 error: This is again an installation error and this can be fixed either by installing the drivers or by checking the compatibility mode of your router.
- Wireless adapter not recognized: If this is the case that wireless adapter is not recognized by Windows OS, you can try to fix it by installing the missing drivers. Check if the problem is solved or not.
- Install Belkin wireless adapter without CD: Though there is a number of ways to install the drivers for your wireless adapter but we recommend you to install drivers without CD by directly downloading from the internet.
- Belkin adapter keeps on disconnecting or losing connection: If the connection abruptly loses or disconnects, then it is most likely due to poor configuration of drivers. The drivers may be corrupt.
Brief details about the steps to fix the Belkin USB adapters:
- Download the latest drivers and install them manually on the router.
- Install the drivers that work for the previous version of windows.
- Connect the adapter to the alternative port and check if the problem has been resolved or not.We provide support for Belkin Setup n600 and Belkin Router setup like no one else. To find out as to how to setup your Belkin router with Wi-Fi extender, you will have to go through the steps given at the official Belkin support website: https://www.belkin.com/us/support/